motion, today’s motorcycle helmets are all about giving you the best ride possible. Should you think about getting a motorcycle Bluetooth helmet ?
What Are the Advantages of Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet?
Bluetooth-enabled helmets feature built-in wireless speakers and intercom systems. That way you get crisp audio and smooth communication with other riders. Here’s how this modern tech improves your riding experience:
- Pulse-pounding music: Forget about the wind getting in the way of your favorite tunes. Stream rock anthems directly from an electronic device to your helmet.
- Hands-free calling: All vehicle users need hands-free calling for safety, but motorcycle riders especially value staying alert while answering phone calls from home or the office.
- Siri and GPS: Whether you just want to discover the best restaurants on the road or feel like taking an impromptu detour, Bluetooth systems make it easy to connect and direct.
- Rider/passenger communication: Gone the days when you had to shout to talk with passengers, motorcycle Bluetooth helmets let you share the scenery with someone special.
- Group communication: Keep in touch with your group or convoy by linking up via Bluetooth. You can talk directly to another rider or make jokes between four, eight or more friends on the road.
Is Bluetooth Helmet Safe for You?
Although, the technology has advanced tremendously, however, one thing that everyone should be cautious about while buying a new tech device is safety. And when it comes to using a Bluetooth close to your body, many people question about its safety. In general, Bluetooth waves are harmless to the body because of its mild intensity.
Similarly, the waves emitting from helmet are also mild or may be lesser than that. These are quite lower than the Bluetooth waves your smartphone emits. Moreover, the components or Bluetooth helmet are placed outside the helmet, separated from your head by a protective wall. And your body does not touch these waves. Hence, Motorcycle Bluetooth helmet is definitely safe for you.
Is a High-Tech Motorcycle Helmet Right for You?
Obviously, your price point matters when choosing helmets and other motorcycle gear. It’s important to make sure you don’t sacrifice safety or comfort when looking for state-of-the-art Bluetooth systems. Fortunately, you rarely have to; most high-tech helmets also feature lightweight materials and excellent safety ratings.
The biggest factor that affects your decision is your preferred riding style. If cross-country cruises are a big part of how you spend your free time, Bluetooth is a match made in heaven. The same thing goes for taking your bike down city streets in style. Enjoy every ride to the max.