Welcome to my blog! You’re probably on this page to learn a little about me. I’m a twenty-one-years-old modern languages student. I’m from Montreal, Canada and I’m a little French Canadian girl! (Yes, I speak mostly French at home, but I study in English.) I’m going to university next Fall, and I still don’t know in what program (must decide soon…) I love books (if you didn’t guess) and music.
So here some think you might like to know about me:
- I’m addicted to chocolate. Literally.
- I’ve been a vegetarian for over a year, and no, I don’t only eat salads.
- I speak many languages, but I’m not fluent in all of them.
- I wish I could have a black pug. It’s my dream dog.
- I can read a book in a couple of hours if I have nothing to do (or it is an extremely good book. Then I might end up forgetting about my homework)
- The book that got me really addicted to reading is Harry Potter. I was around 10 at that time.
- I can read anywhere, at anytime. I’ve read in class while the teacher was talking, in the metro, in the bus…. You name it!
- I always have at least one book with me at all time. Sometimes even too.
- My favorite color is green, even if I wear a lot of purple (and everyone seems to think that it is my favorite color
- I’m chaotic. My room is a mess. My apartment is a mess. Still, I’m happy in my mess.
- I wish I could go back to Berlin, because it is probably one of my favorite cities in the world.
- I started blogging simply because I wanted to share all I’ve read with others. My friends aren’t as avid readers as I am.
- I love the number thirteen and I don’t know why. That’s why I had to have thirteen things about me.