Today, I'm lucky enough to have the amazing Katy from Katy's Obsession come to my blog an review Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I'm now leaving this post to her!
I’m so excited to talk today about PURE by Jennifer L Armentrout. I’ve been stalking this author for a while and I finally got my hands on this little gem. It’s so fabulous, besides the shiny cover, let me tell you why.
Things I love about PURE:
- · The kick-butt heroine Alex. She’s snarky, she’s a talented Sentinel in the making, she’s confused about her heart; she’s willing to risk a lot to help people – even if she just met them. She’s fabulous!
- · The dreamy silver eyed, gorgeous Aiden. We get to know more about him more in this book, but he’s still an enigma in a way. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the zoo scene! I know he loves Alex but he it is beyond forbidden for pures and halfs to mix, so he feels like he needs to protect her. And Aiden, wow, he’ll do anything to protect her. You’ll see what I mean.
- · Seth! Lord knows, I have a soft spot for bad, snarky boys and he fills the spot quite nicely. There’s a lot of Seth in this book, but like Aiden, he’s still a mystery at the end. Then there’s this pool scene. Yeah, if you hear people talking about the pool scene and swooning—there’s a reason. But there is something about Seth… I don’t know. I’ll just leave it at that.
- · Did I say how unpredictable this book is? Wow – I never saw so much of it coming. When you get your hands on this book, clear your calendar and hold on for a fast pasted, incredible ride. I’m back to stalking the author to get my hands on Deity, book three. I NEED book three.
Things I didn’t love about PURE:
- · Oh wait, there aren’t any. HeeHee
So, make sure you check this one out as soon as you can – you won’t regret it! I wouldn’t want to have to send any daimons after you if you don’t.
“I am NOT going after your blogger friends for you, Kitten!”
Daemon? I was so not talking about you. Daimons are not you – they’re these evil badass things that hunt down pures and halfs in one of my favorite series. By the way, how are you in my review AGAIN?
I swing around. Nothing. Oh sorry guys gotta go. Read Pure!
Thank you Katy for stopping by! Don't forget guys to check out the other stops on this great Blog Tour, hosted by Stuck in Books. There are some great giveaways for you to enter!